Lessons in Lasting Relationships from the Bible’s Most Notable Married Couples - What makes a marriage wonderful? Do the lives of the Bible’s married couples hold keys to cultivating a love that will last a lifetime?
In 10 Commandments of Marriage, Dr. Ed Young shares the “thou shalts” and the “thou shalt nots” of successful relationships – straight from the pages of God's Word. Long-married couples will find love-building precepts that will revive a failing marriage and make a great relationship even better. Soon-to-be-marrieds will discover what marriage is all about, and gain priceless insights into starting on solid ground.
Contains 10 messages:
- (ADV1231) Thou Shalt Not Be a Selfish Pig
- (ADV1232) Thou Shalt Forgive Your Mate 490 Times
- (ADV1233) Thou Shalt Cut The Apron Strings
- (ADV1234) Thou Shalt Flee Temptation...Online or Otherwise
- (ADV1235) Thou Shalt Begin Again and Again
- (BDV0157) Thou Shalt Fight Fair
- (ADV1236) Thou Shalt Not Use The Silent Treatment
- (ADV1237) Thou Shalt Date Thy Mate
- (ADV1238) Thou Shalt Succeed the Second Time Around
- (ADV1239) Thou Shalt Build a Winning Team